|curse my uneven eyelids!|
I am a big fan of Doe Deere's Lime Crime makeup line and decided to try the current recreate-a-look contest in hopes of scoring some free makeup. I don't have any of the eyeshadows or lipsticks she used so I had to use what I already own as best as I could. I should learn how to take better photos though.
|eye bags.. huu T^T|
|the colors looked more blended irl|
Here's what I did:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer all over my lids, under my brows and on my lower lash line.
- I put tokidoki Eyeshadow in Soya on my lids and patted with an 2-3 more dips of the shadow for more color.
- Then I put Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Homegrown on top of the Soya from step #2.
- Next, I lightly outlined my creases with a NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Electric Blue and blended it out with my fingers.
- On top of the Electric Blue outline, I blended Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Painkiller into my creases and Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Radium mostly in my outer 'V' areas.
- I used Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Electric for my lower lash line then mixed Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Haight and Radium to set the liner and smoke it out a bit.
- The inner corners of the eyes are a mix of Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin and Snatch.
- I curled my lashes and used Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara in Electric Blue mostly on the tips of my lashes.
- For my cheeks, I lightly dabbed Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Petal Pink and blended it out with my fingers, then put a little bit of tokidoki Blush in Momobella and Urban Decay Eyeshadow in X on top.
- My lips have MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 12 as the base color, with some Urban Decay Eyeshadow in X and NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Chandelier dabbed mostly in the middle of my lips.