|this is everything I used|
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi
- Urban Decay Wonder Brush
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
- Sigma E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush
- Stila Eyeshadow in Coal (third shadow on bottom row)
I applied primer all over my lids then used the Wonder brush to apply Lumi in the inner corners of my eyes to the middle of my lids. Next, I took Black Bean and put it on my lids and blended it out with my fingers. I put more Lumi on top of the black base and blended it out. Finally, I took the E45 and Coal eyeshadow and blended it into my outer V towards the middle of my eyes then lined my bottom lashes towards the middle.