I love playing with purple/pink schemed eyeshadows. We took photos after we went out for the night, and my makeup really lasted! I was also pretty proud of myself when I was getting ready cause I didn't take as long as I usually do putting it all on. ;)
I tried a lot of layering this time around using the lighter colors (like Oyster & Grifter) for the inner corners of my eyes and as lighter base colors on my lids before putting on the darker colors. A lot of that dimension isn't very obvious from the photo though, unfortunately.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Grifter
- Stila Eyeshadow in Poetic
- Stila Eyeshadow in Flamingo
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Last Call
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Psychedelic Sister
- Urban Decay Eye Pencil in Rockstar
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Crash
- Urban Decay Cream Highlight in Wicked
- LORAC Special Effects Mascara
- bareMinerals Hydrating Mineral Veil
- Stila Lip Glaze in Mauvelous
I've only used Stila's Backstage Palette twice, but I need to remind myself that the shadows have so much color payoff that I never need a lot on my brushes. Also, the Urban Decay liquid liner kind of burns my eyes on contact, but it stops once it dries and I love the color too much to give up using it, haha.