Inglot's Double Sparkle or D.S. eyeshadows each have sparkle to them and apply smoothly with very little to no fallout.
|empty 5 pan palette|
|back of packaging and the palette|
|back of the palette|
|483, 487, 488, 496 & 504|
- D.S. 483 - navy blue with blue sparkles
- D.S. 487 - reddish brown with golden sparkle
- D.S. 488 - peachy pink, very smooth application
- D.S. 496 - sheeny white, smooth application
- D.S. 504 - sea green with sparkle, smooth application
Inglot eyeshadow #504 was very pigmented from just one layer of swatching and the application was buttery smooth. It's probably my favorite color from this custom palette, and I normally don't like greens.
|close-ups of 483 & 487|
|used (see minimal fallout) 487|
Overall, I prefer Inglot's Double Sparkle eyeshadows over the AMC ones, mainly because their color payoff is much easier to obtain.
✖ Related posts: