Similar to Trendsetting in Tokyo, this palette was a limited edition from last winter.
|when the eyeshadows were new and unused|
|when Sakura was new and unused (not true to color)|
|Snow Angel, Icicles, Glisten, Ajax, Rosy (light & heavy swatches)|
|close-up of eyeshadows (used)|
- Snow Angel (shimmery silver blue) - one of the two better shadows, decent pigmentation
- Icicles (muted matte navy blue) - I don't know what it is about Stila's mattes and blues that keep falling short or why the pan dulled to a weird color after use, terrible pigmentation, difficult to swatch
- Glisten (shimmery gold) - best pigmentation out of the four eyeshadows, smooth application
- Ajax (matte black with gold glitter) - the glitter is flaky and a lot of it ends up adding to fallout, pigmentation is not impressive at all
- Rosy (pink) - a lot pinker than I expected but nice nonetheless, felt creamier than Sakura and doesn't stain on me like Sakura does
I thought I would like this palette, but most of the eyeshadows really disappointed me. Also, I have enough dupes of the gold color that doesn't make this palette worth the 10$ even with the convertible color.
✖ Related posts: