This is one of my entries for a contest Shana Logic is having! (Read the rules here.) I'm wearing Sugarpill and the Hummingbird in Flight necklace. I've had the necklace for about four years now and it's one of my best handmade purchases. Over the years, it hasn't tarnished on the front or changed color and is still one of my favorite necklaces to wear. My earrings are also handmade and were gifted to me by my good friend Kate.
|plz ignore my uneven eyelids and resulting uneven makeup T^T|
I didn't know what to call this look because I'm terrible at creating names for these things. There's an upcoming photo with this look for Day 5 in the Asian Pose Meme, so I just thought it'd go along with that. Anyway, I'm actually not too proud of this look but I'm tired of scrutinizing the photos and decided to post them.
|Frank is such a pro at making cool backdrops|
|I don't know why I'm so prone to getting eyeshadow on my contacts, but I am|
|being silly to distract you|
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand
- Benefit Cream Shadow in Taupe-Aztic
- Too Faced Eyeshadow Honey Pot
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Label Whore
- Benefit Eyeliner in Gem-N-Eye
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Koi
- NYX False Eyelashes in 117
- Stila Convertible Color in Petunia (on cheeks & lips)
Label Whore is such a nice duochrome! I have two-three dupes of it now and should probably do a collective post on all of them. As always, Sugarpill shadow pigmentation is amazing though I haven't published my review of the loose colors. Goldilux is such a wonderfully vibrant gold.
✖ Related posts: