For a more thorough look at Rock & Republic Eye Colour packaging, please refer back to this post. Otherwise, here are an additional eight swatches!
|Provacative, Revenge, Scene, and Snakeskin|
- Provacative - cranberry red with a pearl sheen (Romeo?)
- Revenge - shiny plum color; has a slightly brighter purple hue under light (which is more subtle and not as obvious as with Electric); feels like a mix between a R&R matte and a super pigmented color from the need to layer for a good swatch
- Scene - darkened baby blue; has a silver sheen under light; slightly more pigmented than Revenge
- Snakeskin - army green; has a very subtle golden sheen undertone (its sheen is toned down compared to the sheen of others); somewhat streaky yet smooth in application
|swatches (from left to right): Provacative, Revenge, Scene, and Snakeskin|
|Tempting, Twisted, White Heat, and Wicked|
- Tempting - grayish purple with a pearl sheen; has a light pinkish undertone; buttery and very pigmented application
- Twisted - purple; applies streaky but is very buildable unlike other streaky colors like Paranoid; looks like it is almost blue looking purple sheen under light; similar to Revenge in terms of layering color and its very subtle sheen
- White Heat - shimmery white; very pigmented and smooth application; personal favorite along with Tempting, Jaded, Exile, and Emerge
- Wicked - dark matte cranberry color; applies streaky; one of the more disappointing shades
|swatches (from left to right): Tempting, Twisted, White Heat, and Wicked|
In general, Rock & Republic eyeshadows are finely milled, have great wear, alongside smooth application with minimal to no fallout. I really like the look and feel of their high-end packaging, plus, I got them without the high-end prices! I'm so addicted to collecting them, I still have more colors to show you soon.
tokki rating: A / B-
✖ Related posts: