Today is essentially wishlist day! Likely unbeknownst to you, my wishlist page is constantly updated and edited for everything beauty that is coveted by this addict. Often times I delete recently obtained products just to shorten the list, whereas sometimes I don't. The underscores are there for things that were limited edition, and therefore I probably won't ever find myself in possession of anytime soon. Here are just three makeup products I dearly wish I had:
- Guerlain Christmas Holiday Météorites Perles de Nuit
- I mainly just love the color of the tin and want it to match my Parure de Nuit compact in its peacockiness.
- I actually own the Estée Lauder version that is more expensive and in 'old lady' packaging, but I just can't get enough of MAC's ombre blush packaging, and of course, the color itself is quite pretty. I keep hoping they'll repromote it.
- The most reasonably attainable of the three! Their lashes are actually really affordable as well, which is probably why nearly all the ones I want are currently out of stock.
I wanted to include a couple of fashion items that have been on my mind for a while now (re: seriously lusting). Honestly, I'm trying to save for everything, but it's hard, especially since each is priced around 100$ or more.
- Black Milk Clothing Galaxy Rainbow Dress
- Filthy Magic St. Catherine Wedges
- Zana Bayne Necklace Harness
Okay, actually making this post kind of got me depressed over how broke I am right now (and all the time..) /creyz
✖ Related posts: