Today I'm going to tell you about my five favorite makeup brushes! If you look at my face, my eyes are rather small and don't have a lot of lid space, so bigger brushes end up being a lot less helpful than I'd like them to be. I've also really liked detailing my eye makeup lately, so I prefer my smaller, more precise brushes.
- tokidoki Siberia Blush Brush - beautiful dip-dyed synthetic bristles, dense, doesn't shed, feels surprisingly soft on the face, love the way it applies color
- tokidoki 24k Edition Eyeshadow Brush* - soft synthetic bristles, packs on eyeshadow color effortlessly
- Crown Brush Chisel Fluff Crease Brush* - tapered shape is great for applying color in the crease and inner corner areas
- Sigma E20 Short Shader Brush - short, dense bristles, perfect for setting or smudging out color on the lower lashline
- Urban Decay Wonder Brush* - soft synthetic bristles, versatile in application for either eyes or lips
Products marked with an asterisk (*) were purchased with a brush set or are discontinued.
I'm not a 100% positive I named the pink Crown brush properly as none of them actually have names on the brushes themselves, so it can be kind of confusing. I can't say enough good things about tokidoki brushes, I literally love every one I have. They're decently priced and the first Pittura set has stayed durable through deep cleansing washes and maintaining their shape since I got them initially. Below (and from left to right) are frontal and profile views of the four eye brushes from Urban Decay, Sigma, Crown Brush, and tokidoki.
✖ Related posts: