I generally like Urban Decay eyeliner sets and this one's at an absolute steal right now on HauteLook for 19$, down from its original 32$ price tag. Hit the jump for more product shots and swatches!
|back of the packaging|
Each travel eyeliner is 0.03 oz of product compared to the 0.04 oz of a full size. The Electric set includes four bright colors and one dark matte black, which is the darkest pencil eyeliner I have yet to come across. Overall, these have a creamy smooth formula, apply without skipping, and wear great on me.
|swatches (from left to right): Radium, Perversion, Ransom|
- Radium - bright blue with sheen; creamy and smooth application
- Perversion - deep matte black; incredibly smooth application
- Ransom - comparatively requires some more effort to work as opposed to other colors in the set; can have streaky application
|swatches (from left to right): Perversion, Ransom, Woodstock, Junkie|
- Woodstock - bright pink with matching glittery sheen; similar application issue with Ransom
- Junkie - teal with golden sparkle; smooth and creamy application
Junkie is my absolute favorite color from this set. There's literally no problems with it in terms of application, it's smooth, doesn't have fallout, and the color is so different from anything else I own. Additionally, I believe it is the perfect dupe of MAC's Pearlglide eyeliner in Undercurrent.
Personally, I've had previous experience with two out of the five shades included in the set, but Urban Decay pencil liners are always a favorite. Part of the reason I purchased this specific set was to get a backup of Perversion because I've had no other pencil eyeliner come close to what it can do. Also, I was excited to try Junkie since I didn't own any color like it before. If you're looking for a more neutral set of colors, the counterpart to this kit is called Naked, and is also available at HauteLook today.
tokki rating: A-
✖ Related posts: