Last night, I was playing with some of my Fyrinnae duochrome eyeshadows and some products from Anita where I ended up with the above mess. I was initially attempting a negative space eyeliner, but kept packing on different colors to see how I'd fare. I'm not too happy with the end result, but I am pleased with all the (new-to-me) products I tried out!
If you take a look at the last photo, I added most of the product names to where they were placed too.
ΔΔΔ Products used:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit (under eye)
- Soft Light
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
- on eyelashes as well
- Sugarpill ElektroCute pigment in Hellatronic
- Fyrinnae Eyeshadow in Serendipity
- also over Kiko Graphic Ritual Kajal in #5 on lower lashline
- Fyrinnae Eyeshadow in Mephisto
- Urban Decay Electric Palette
- Kiko Milano Super Colour Eyeliner in 101